Tuesday, November 15, 2005

1) What is your favorite noise to hear?
The ocean.

2) If you could live in any era of time, what would you choose and why?
Hmmm...I'd like to live in 5th c. B.C. Ancient Greece to observe, but I definitely think if I did that, I'd much prefer to be a man. Women had it pretty damn rough in Greece at that time.

3) You just found $50 while cleaning your house. Where do you decide to spend it?
Gee, this really isn't a lot of money. I'd probably put it in my wallet and use it for bus money, coffee money, muffin money, lunch money, etc. I know that's boring, but come on!

4) What magazines to you subscribe to/read on a normal basis?
"Newsweek" and "This Old House" I told Mike that if we live in the WC, we'll have to subscribe to "The New Yorker." His reply was "We are NOT getting a subscription to 'The New Yorker.'"

5) If you could witness any event in history, but not change anything about it, what would you choose and why?
Humanity's first written symbol/word/picture. I just want to know how it happened.


Was it the result of some monolith?

No comments: