Sunday, November 06, 2005

1. What is your shoe size?
7.5
2. How many hours did you sleep last night?
Wow. I slept a lot. I wouldn't even say "last night" because some of last night carried into today. However much it was, it was needed. Now I feel rested and ready to read my Deleuze.

3. Area code of your phone number:
607 for my home phone. 617 for my cell phone. This confuses MANY people.

4. Last grade of school completed:
Boy. Do I say Master's or do I say 2nd year of Ph.D.? Or do I say 12th? After all, that's the last grade.

5. Time it takes you to get ready in the morning:
My husband says it always takes me at least 40 minutes. If I shower, it takes longer. But whether I eat breakfast or no, it seems to take 40 minutes.

No comments: