Heading to Oz.
Well, it's back to Kansas tomorrow. Hopefully, the thesis defense will go well and I'll be in the clear to be bitchy bride. I would like to start enjoying that stage soon, but I feel it's not really happening because I'm concentrating on my thesis. Ok, maybe it is happening unintentionally. Lately, I feel I've been more of a gushing bride and I must admit now that I think about it that that has been more enjoyable than being a bitchy bride. And I thought that being in charge would be fun. I guess you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs. Yes, that was a Batman reference.
Speaking of Batman, I saw Spiderman and forgot to mention it in my blog. I have a new love for Tobey Maguire -- not a love love, but more of a respect love (he's not my type). What a fabulous actor and in such an unexpected part too Dafoe's character wasn't better. I blame that on a teirrlbe costume and bad editing. In my mind, Willem can never truly be bad.
Alrightie, although Lisa suggested that I lock myself in my room with my Ralph Lauren bathmats and Lenox china, I still have the big T looming over my head and it must be worked on. It must be finished.
Bye y'all. See ya in Kansas.
No comments:
Post a Comment