Tuesday, June 04, 2002

Stuck.
Well, right now I'm in a pretty crazy theoretical thicket over how to exclude Carrottop and Gallagher from my thesis. You may think I'm kidding, but I'm not. It's extremely frustrating. I have been over this paragraph again and again and I still cannot come up with a reason that satisfies my advisor. I'm sure that I could, but it would be approximately five pages long; that's not an appropriate length for this particular portion of my paper.
Other than that, things went fairly well today. I met with my advisor, handed out some thank you cards, talked to Mike's sister (she's super fun!), and opened more responses with my parents. We had a few more "no rack of lamb" for thems. We're actually getting quite a few of those. I hope we don't get that many more.
Well, it's back to thesis life for Megan Shea, so I'm not going to blog on an on tonight.

No comments: