Thursday, June 13, 2002

Remote Control Crocodile
Today I enjoyed 7 and a half hours of discovery at the Discovery Channel Store. I feel that the highlight of this experience (other than, of course, the time spent with Becky) was getting to play with the new remote control crocodile. He's enjoyable because he provides comic relief, and he scares some customers.
I haven't written for awhile because my love was visiting me and I didn't have the urge to blog. It was truly wonderful to see him after not seeing him for months. But alas, he is now back in Tennessee. And the next time I'll be seeing him, we'll be getting married. Exciting -- yes! But I'm not the type of person that really realizes that big events are happening until they are right before me. In the meantime, I have a bunch of work to do on the wedding.
So I also saw a Red Sox game with Mike and Uncle Steve. Unfortunately they lost and I got a sunburn on my nose. But it was still the Red Sox and it's still Boston, and I'm loving it.
Quote of the day: "Roar" - the remote control crocodile

No comments: