Monday, June 03, 2002

Still no fabulous dress.
After visiting Urban Outfitters, The Gap, Abercrombie & Fitch, Talbots, and Eddie Bauer (i.e. all the shops in Lawrence) I still have yet to find a fabulous dress to wear to the wedding next Saturday. I feel the need to look extra especially fabulous because I haven't seen Mike in such a long time and because I feel that going to this wedding will be kicking off my month as the Queen-bride.
You see, I've found that being a bride is about being really excited about something and then being annoyed because the person working the hardest on it is you (OK, your bridesmaids too if they end up addressing all the invitations). So hopefully, the last month will work out because I'll be IN MASSACHUSETTS -- I imagine it will be much easier to deal with wedding stuff when I'm actually in the spot where it is taking place. Also, I think I will feel the need to remind everyone that I am a queen-bride all the time. I'm sure they'll enjoy that.
Today I got a lot of packing done and I also watched most of Dr. Strangelove. I absolutely LOVE that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote of the day: "A moment please, Mr. President . . ." - Dr. Strangelove

No comments: