skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hail Coca-cola, a kingdom for a murderer
Post posting. Interpret how you will.
Friday, February 14, 2003
Happy V-Day everyone!
P.S. That's for Vaginas and Valentine's!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Counter
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(46)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(79)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(114)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
▼
2003
(211)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(44)
▼
February
(33)
oops I left work early today. That means I have t...
Today I went to Planet Xchange (which is a hip pla...
bah dup bah dup baah dah dup (music) And now folk...
And the sign at the Broadway Baptist Church says:...
And now folks, it's time again to play What's in ...
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I don't know how well I could ...
my desk is a mess. I don't mean my desk at work.....
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I like your hat." - Miss Cross...
Today. Classes. Work. Mailbox -- Credit card off...
Hmmm...top five favorite albums...this is really d...
ALSO CONGRATS TO CAROLYN FOR GETTING INTO THE M.A....
CONGRATULATIONS TO MAURA CROWLEY, ATTORNEY-AT-LAW!...
Yesterday. Work. Classes. Work meeting. Work. ...
For the first time in a long time, I received the ...
"The network stretched the final episode of "The B...
"Bad dates." - Sallah, Indiana Jones
Perhaps I should change the title of this blog to ...
Maura, I'm glad you appreciated the quote I chose ...
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I wrote a hip play and directe...
Today the mailbox included a rejection letter from...
So I came home today after my six hours of work, m...
The anticipation is great. It feels strange now th...
Well, my eight hour rehearsal is over. I actually...
Happy V-Day everyone! P.S. That's for Vaginas and...
First of all, I don't think that my list is that h...
Ten most favorite movies of the moment -- because ...
Ugh -- car trouble. On Sunday after brunch Mike a...
And no, you shouldn't see Pumpkin to determine how...
She wore a raspberry beret.
I forgot to mention that I saw the movie "Pumpkin"...
I've discovered that the only way to do taxes is w...
Well now I'm back from Californ-i-a and I must adm...
What did this weekend involve for Ms. Shea and Mr....
►
January
(11)
►
2002
(49)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(10)
About Me
Megan
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment