Tuesday, February 25, 2003

my desk is a mess. I don't mean my desk at work...I mean the one at home. How did it get this way? Where did all this stuff come from? Today Mike and I woke up early, did laundry, a little food shopping and then came home. After some housework, I decided to take a nap. I do so love naps and I was very disappointed that I was too hyped up to take one after work last night. Anyway, the sound of the mailman woke me up from my glorious nap.
Mailbox -- credit card offer from Delta skymiles for Mike, Newsweek -- an issue on black women being more progressive job wise than black men, and a GNC catalogue.
Now mind you, I do buy vitamins from GNC and I think that they are quite lovely, but good Lordy!!! Who wants to glance at a GNC catalogue? I mean, who really delights in looking at the thing. I just don't know.
I think that now I'm going to eat some tasy Newman - O's and do my Spanish or Greek homework.

No comments: