Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Perhaps I should change the title of this blog to daily updates from my mailbox. It's almost like a Letterman skit. What's in Megan's mailbox.
Today I checked and I found two Delta frequent mile statement for Mike and me. There were also several offers for credit cards and some sort of science journal.
Not in my mailbox but received today.
I got the results back from my first Spanish exam of the semester. I got an 80 -- yikes!!! That makes me just a bit sad. But then I looked at the exam and I realized that I actually did sort of well. The problem came when on the section where I was supposed to find errors and then explain why they were errors -- well, on the review we did in class we didn't have to explain why these things were errors, we just had to identify them. And I in the fashion of a dumb blonde did the same things I did on the review sheet and I didn't read the directions. So I got an entire section wrong for that. POOP.
Also, today was final dress and we had a "fill in" light board operator. She accidentally pressed "go" on a light cue in the middle of my big speech. And everything went black. It was actually kind of funny in a way because I kept going in the dark. In the future, I've decided that I'm going to complain about my brother not paying the electricity bil. I guess you would have to see the play to think that's funny.

No comments: