Friday, February 07, 2003

Well now I'm back from Californ-i-a and I must admit that I loved it! It's so beautiful there and the campus of Stanford is muy bonito. I also loved the program and I'm trying really hard not to love it too much becase it is so hard to get into. There were three other people visiting the day that I was and they were the type of people I would like to take classes with. We decided that they should accept all of us. Anyway, I'm trying not to think about that and to just think about my experience. I got to talk to Carl Weber about my production of Hamletmachine and I mean, what could be better than that. I also was able to see my friend Kris (currently in the program there). I went to Garzienice with him and it was really wonderful to see a familiar face.
Also, I got to spend a little time with Siggy. And I do mean that I got to spend a little time with her. I basically just flew in and flew out and I wish that I could have stayed for longer.
At any rate, now I sit in Tennessee awaiting admissions decisions and awaiting one last W2 form from the Discovery Channel Store. Apparently, it got sent to Quincy. When I get it, I can finally finish up my application to Tufts!!! And do my taxes!!!
"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

No comments: