Blech. I was ill the whole weekend. In fact, I'm still ill, but I'm at least feeling better than I was yesterday and Friday. Those were both awful days. Mike and I managed to accomplish 5 movies this weekend as a restul of our sicknesses -- well, actually he's mostly better so I guess it's mostly my sickness. We watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship, Shrek, Monsters Inc., Get Shorty and today we went to A Mighty Wind. Sadly I found A Mighty Wind a bit formulaic. It wasn't as good as Best in Show or Waiting for Guffman or Spinal Tap. Neverthless, it was still entertaining.
Hmm...almost two months until I move to Ithaca. In the meantime I have to measure all my furniture and think about how the hell we're going to get it all up there. I tried asking for bids via the internet, but that didn't work too well as only three companies out of like eighteen got back to me. I guess I'll have to figure things out the old fashioned way.
Oh, and by the way, I've got the Magic Stick.
No comments:
Post a Comment