Monkey pox. Does anyone else think that this disease sounds oddly similar to DEAD ALIVE? I mean a rat bites a monkey and then humans get the disease v. a rat bites a prairie dog, people get the disease and it's called monkey pox? Hmmmmmmm......sounds similar to me. So watch out kids, because soon everyone is going to be a zombie.
Speaking of monkey pox. I still have the remnants of my NOT SARS flu. I feel like I could blow my nose forever. It's not that I've had a nose running necessarily, it's just that once I start blowing I can't stop because well, never mind, but you get the idea. I'm also really tired. But that seems to be going away a bit and may be that indicates that the illnesess is waning.
In other news, I started my Greek class yesterday. It should be pretty challenging -- especially since I missed the first three classes! But at least I'm just auditing.
"I kick ass for the Lord!" - priest from DEAD ALIVE, yes I've used this quote before but it's without a doubt the best one in the film
No comments:
Post a Comment