If I wanted, I could buy a blogger sweatshirt. Oh boy! Wouldn't that make me a nerdier girl!
I was fine. I was not at all tempted by the Newman-O's in my kitchen cabinet . . . until of course, I read Lisa's blog regarding eating Oreos. Then I just couldn't resist them. Damn.
You may notice that I haven't updated lately. To tell you the truth, not much is happening here. I email back and forth about my lease, I go to the gym, I do the laundry, I make eye appts and massage appts (OK, don't think that my life is that luxurious -- the appts is plural because they are appts for Mike and I AND they were our Valtentine's Day presents to each other ) and I look for movers. This last deal is proving to be unsuccessful. Do you know that Ryder sold their one way moving business? How dare they! Plus, if you have ever seen one of those nice looking trucks with the Enterprise label that says that you can rent that truck, don't get excited. You can't rent that truck. It's only for company moves. Bastards. In the meantime, I've also been reading some Greek and some Joe Roach. Today I went to the Used Book Store and picked up about ten books for $23. Not
bad, ay?
I know what you are thinking. This girl is lucky that she's not working. Well, I would rather be working right now to be honest. But the difficulty is that I have class on Monday and Thursday. I'm going away for a week and a half in July. I have some dates where I'm working at Baker Donelson. And I'll be leaving in August for Cornell. This combination of factors seems to prevent the possibility of even getting a temp job.
Oh, well, I must get back to reading. Oh, if only there was a beach around here or a lake not contaminated with nuclear waste!!! I would be so fantastically happy to read by the beach or the uncontaminated lake!!
The sign at the Broadway Baptist Church says:
"Love is spoken here."
What happened to all the fire and brimstone? I guess it's better this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment