Monday, June 23, 2003

JERKS. They took my chocolate entry away. It even included a dancing hiatus for Magic Stick. But it's not worth rewriting now. The moment is gone and my entry is gone forever.
I will recap my movie today though. Mike and I spent three wonderful hours watching Gangs of New York. And as I said in my now defunct entry, the movie leaves me SPEECHLESS -- it is that good.
Oooo, I also saw Far From Heaven this weekend. My comments on that -- if you don't like fifties' melodrama, then the film will definitely leave you, ah, far from heaven. And I'm sorry Mr. Myers, but I'm not a fan of fifties melodrama. Do I think the movie has its place? Yes. Did I think that it was well done? Yes. But I personally just don't enjoy that style of film.
OK, now I really must return to my Greek.

No comments: