Accent – None, I think. Though I bet some voice people could still detect a bit a trouble with pronounciation of "r"
Bra size – 34B.
Dad's name – Dan
Essential make-up– Nothing essential. I like wearing lipstick when I have time to put it on. I have trouble wearing eyeliner because of the small mole underneath my left eye.
Favorite perfume – I'm allergic to most of them.
Gold or Silver - Platinum.
Hometown – Quincy, MA (City of Presidents)
Interesting fact - I'm wearing a blue sweater and bright pink pants.
Job title – Graduate Student/Writing Instructor
Kids - None. But I name my plants: I have Julia (Spanish pronounciation please!), Pablo, Vince, Medusa, and The Plant With No Name.
Living arrangements – I have a house! I also have an apartment. Would anyone like to lease a 2 bedroom in the Ithaca area?
Mom's Birthplace – Boston.
Number of apples eaten in last week – None. Perhaps I should have had some apple tart at CTB.
Phobia – Mustard.
Religious affiliation – None. But I like to go to church sometimes.
Siblings – Two pseudo brothers. One sister-in-law. One step sister-in-law.
Time I wake up – Let's see, either sometime between 6 or 7 a.m. or somtime around 12 p.m. Sometimes both in the same day!
Unnatural hair color – I've done it. I'd never do black or dark brown again unless someone was paying me a lot of money. But strawberry blond? I'd consider it!
Vegetable I refuse to eat– tomatoes, zucchini, summer squash
X-rays – Many of my chest because I test positive for consumption. One recently of my hip. And of course, many of my teeth.
Yummy food I make - Cookies. From Scratch. 5 hour Martha Stewart Lasagna
Zodiac Sign - Virgo
No comments:
Post a Comment