I should be commenting on a student's paper. But instead, I'm blogging because, once again, I missed my weekly Monday post. This past weekend I decided on a mattress. You may not think that this is such a bit deal, but I assure you, when you go to shop for mattresses, and you think "I want this to be the mattress of my dreams," you will discover that you cannot get the mattress of your dreams. Why not? It will fail and cause you tremendous back problems within a few years. So you have to go with the firmest mattress you think you can stand. And even with that, there are no guarantees. I went with the second firmest. Cross your fingers for me.
More importantly, in two days I will own a house. Actually, it's really almost a day and a half at this point. At times I get butterflies...at other times, I just don't believe it's happening. And once again, I will say, it's weird to be purchasing something huge that you've been to just 4 times. Just 4 times! For the biggest purchase!!! Craziness.
So that's about all the big news from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment