From painting to ripping up the floor...
I've noticed that ripping up the floor is a lot less satisfying than painting. Why you ask? Well, it takes a helluva long time. And then what are you left with once you rip up the floor? A subfloor...or perhaps more floor to rip up. It depends. I'm sure I'll feel better about it when the new floor goes in.
Still no sublease for the apartment. Surely someone must want an apartment from May through July....? Anyone? Spend a summer in beautiful Ithaca? It really is beautiful in the summer. Perhaps live in one of Nabakov's former haunts?
In other news, I'm back at school. Spring Break is over. And you know, as always, the break was nice, but I could have used two weeks. Did I get the work done I was supposed to? No. Did I get some work done? Yes. I guess it all evens out in the end. Now I have to decide on what to do in my writing class tomorrow. I'm thinking of doing some in class writing and revising. We haven't done any of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment