Monday, March 21, 2005

So officially, I'm a homeowner. And you know, it's nice.... though it doesn't really feel like I'm a homeowner since we're not fully moved in yet. We have been painting, though. Let me tell you, those years of living in apartments with lots of paint chips has really motivated me to paint, paint, paint the rooms inside the house. And let me tell you, it seems to make a big difference!

Of course, all this painting means that I'm neglecting my need to research and write my end of the semester paper for The Female Dramatic Tradition. Yes, I will begin work on that tomorrow. Yes, I will.

In other news, I found out that I can't have Verizon phone service at my new house. It's not in an area that Verizon services. How crazy is that? The new phone company, Frontier, is exciting and it seems to be less expensive -- so I guess everything works out...except for the fact that I have to change my phone number. Poo.

No comments: