BIG FUCKING COCKROACHES
Ok, since I've lived in this house we have had ants, little bugs that can come through screens, two mice, more ants and now -- BIG FUCKING COCKROACHES. Let me just point out that the house was recently redone and is beautiful. And we are not the cleanliest folk, but we're still super clean compared with many (not counting Barbara Shea). Anyway, what I think is going on is that people are moving out all around us. They were dirty. We're not. The cockroaches are now disppointed that there is no food anywhere and they have decided to hang out in our house. I hate cockroaches. I can stand ants, little flying bugs, and mice but I can't stand cockroaches. Hey Mr. Cockroach, I don't like you. GO AWAY.
Tonight I saw Dead Alive for the second time in my life. The first time I was introduced to the wonderful Peter Jackson film was when I was in college. Mitch, Mike and I watched the film together in connection with Covet. Mitch wanted to make the play bloody so we chose to watch the bloodiest movie ever made. And that's Dead Alive. If you are not squeamish, I highly recommend it.
Quote of the Day: "I kick ass for the Lord." - Dead Alive
No comments:
Post a Comment