Saturday, May 25, 2002

So I go to print out the final version of my revisions. Of course, there will be more revisions after these, but at least I have a long weekend away from them. Anyway, I go to print them out and behold! my ink cartridge light starts flashing. Luckily, it didn't run out, but I found my predictions from yesterday to be too true. Keep in mind that I just installed a new ink cartridge last week. Yes, I have been doing a lot of writing.
I received an email from Andrew. He took the Star Wars test and received the same results as when I took it for him with the exception of one category -- neuroticism. In this own test, he ended up being less neurotic than I made him out to be. He was an R2D2. But we both agree R2D2 is too low a level of neuroticism for him. I think that's funny. My blog also prompted my cousin Scott to take the test. He ended up mostly evil, which is fitting. He did get a Tuscan Raider for his last category. Watch out for that Anakin, Scott!
Other than that I went out to lunch for the first time in ages today. I also painted my nails a vamp red. Tomorrow I'm going to do laundry. That should be a very exciting event!!! I can't even remember the last time I did it. The sad thing is that I'm not breaking any records. I can tell by the number of underwear I have left. One time I was down to the last pair. This time I've got a few leftover.
We received three reply cards today. They were all "yes." And there was just one chicken in the mix. The guests are racking up on lamb.
Quote of the day: "That's what they get for casting a Canadian." - Becky Sault on "Clones"

No comments: