Tuesday, May 28, 2002

It turns out that nothing is open in Lawrence on Memorial Day. Nothing is open with the exception of the supermarket and Hobbyworld -- a crafts store. So that's where I went looking for boxes. I ended up with two good one's and two small one's from Hobbyworld. I have to go back to the supermarket at midnight to get some. Sounds like I'm doing some kind of drug trade, doesn't it?
Hmmm...well, the Trading Spaces marathon was on today and I got to see the episode where the lady cries over the fireplace again. Ok, it's really annoying that she cries because Doug designed a great room for her and for God's sake -- it's free! What is this woman thinking? First of all the fireplace was butt-ugly and second of all, it was a really well designed room. But apparently the woman and her husband didn't like it because they have bad taste. Then she gets upset at her neighbors and tries to blame everything on them. Yeah, I'm sure they were happy to hear that after they worked their asses off for two days straight. What happened to kindness?
And more importantly, was Luke ever referred to as a Paduan learner?
Quote of the day: "That's what I like about them high school girls. I get older. They stay the same age." Dazed and Confused

No comments: