I don't doubt that Maura's statement is true. I mean, my blog has hair ads!
But why does Lisa's have ads for furniture sliders? hmmmm....
I worked at the law firm today. It was fun...not too busy. It's much more entertaining than working at the science place. At least while I'm editing documents at the law firm, I can talk to people, have free juice or soda, eat free popcorn, eat free saltines and peanut butter, have free candy and yet get paid more. Yes, I have to be somewhat of a slave, but hey, you can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. I just realized that I have no idea how to spell omelet. Crowley?
After work I auditioned for a commercial for Goody's -- a clothing chain store around here. I've never actually been in a Goody's, but boy I can say lines like "The best part of a man, that's easy, his wallet" like I've shopped at Goody's all my life (and like I haven't read a million feminist theorists who would be more than put off by this phrase).
OK now, time to study for the Spanish quiz. Hasta luego.
No comments:
Post a Comment