skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hail Coca-cola, a kingdom for a murderer
Post posting. Interpret how you will.
Thursday, April 24, 2003
The music thing didn't seem to work so perhaps I'll mention purchasing bed linens, comforters (we Leonard's call them "puffs"), and sheets. I haven't purchased any of these recently, but I'll mention them all the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Counter
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(17)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(46)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(40)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(79)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(114)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(7)
▼
2003
(211)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(20)
Oh my God! The ad on the top of Maura's blog is t...
I saw Today Is Tomorrow yesterday. I believe he w...
This weekend I mostly slept a lot to make up for g...
I had to skip out on a free massage this week beca...
On NPR today -- "Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me!!!" to b...
I had the stitches taken out yesterday and I found...
The music thing didn't seem to work so perhaps I'l...
radiohead, radiohead, radiohead missy elliott, mis...
In the multitude of extra time I had while at BD, ...
Visiting Cornell was a lot of fun. I stayed in th...
I went to the doctor today. And I came out minus ...
Or how about this? People next door, please take ...
I love dogs but there is one that has just been ba...
My trip to San Antonio was fab. My Great Aunt Dor...
I don't doubt that Maura's statement is true. I m...
Yes, I realize I have not updated in awhile. I ap...
Wow! They caught a mutha fucking huge squid by Ne...
Ahhhhhh....today I spent time outside revising a l...
Today was fairly uneventful -- I took my Spanish t...
Lisa -- DSF is right on this one. Krispy Kreme do...
►
March
(44)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(11)
►
2002
(49)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(10)
About Me
Megan
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment