Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Today was fairly uneventful -- I took my Spanish test and I have no idea how I did on it. Then I went to Greek class and spaced out much of the time. Of course, that is generally the case after a big exam. In other things I finally finished my state taxes. Oh, how I look forward to living in one state instead of three during the same year. Thankfully, there are no state taxes in Tennessee and therefore I do not have to fill out yet another form. Yes, I admit there are many disadvantages to not having state taxes -- such as paying a 10% sales tax on EVERYTHING except for groceries which are 9.25%. I believe I've mentioned this before, but I like to talk about it again and again and again. How damn ridiculous is that!!!! A tax on groceries and clothing -- a poor tax is what it is but no one here seems to care. Anyway, as horrible as the situation is, at least I don't have to figure out another state's strange process (because they're not AT ALL the same in terms of what you can claim). Anyway I will dejo de quejarme. I think it's sleep time, but I leave you with this quote of the day.
"She's my Rushmore Max." - Mr. Blume
"I know. She was mine too." - Max
-Rushmore

No comments: